By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in “FAQ“.
2. This site is owned by Bazaar Detail, No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Bazaar Detail and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Bazaar Detail Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Bazaar Detail and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
3.Cakes Decoration shown here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of flowers and other reasons beyond our control.
4. If ordered cake/sweets are not available in the respective city or town, we shall deliver available best quality cake/sweets of equal value according to our substitution policy.
5. We always try to take an appointment over phone before delivery. In case of cakes, sweets (all being perishable items) not delivered due to the receiver or any representative is not available, door found locked, security not allowed delivery person to enter premises, address not found, phone not answered, phone switched off, phone out of service area at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. No refund can be claimed for such cancelled orders.
6. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Kwixcart disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Kwixcart does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Kwixcart shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
7. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery.
8. The product specifications (weight, size, colour etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Kwixcart, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
9. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Kwixcart be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Kwixcart be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Kwixcart for that specific service/product.
11. Cakes Decoration shown here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of cakes and other reasons beyond our control.
12. If ordered cake/sweets are not available in the respective city or town, we shall deliver available best quality cake/sweets of equal value according to our substitution policy.
13. We always try to take an appointment over phone before delivery. In case of cakes, sweets (all being perishable items) not delivered due to the receiver or any representative is not available, door found locked, security not allowed delivery person to enter premises, address not found, phone not answered, phone switched off, phone out of service area at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. No refund can be claimed for such cancelled orders.
14. Orders received for same day after office hours i.e. after 08.00 pm will be delivered next day, such orders cannot be cancelled, no refund can be given, Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. Amount paid for such items will be refunded.
15. No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery /non delivery.
16. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Kwixcart will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
17. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Kwixcart to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
18. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email:[email protected] and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
19. The owners of the site retain the right to refuse any order unconditionally. And all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of local Court only in India.